We are preparing a compelling event program to give our attendees access to the best experiences and ideas in the industry. The AFRINIC Members Connect offer exposure for speakers’ ideas, expertise, and organizations to a wide range of profiles from our membership. We are looking for the industry’s top minds to deliver presentations that will spark the imagination, encourage dialogue, and drive new solutions to our Internet challenges in the region.
We are specifically interested in presentations focusing on:
- Cloud computing
- Industry 4.0
- Green Internet
- Peering Internet traffic exchange, IXPs Internet Measurements
- Artificial Intelligence
- Internet Governance
- The future of Internet technology in Africa
- Open Internet in Africa
- Network data security and management, attack mitigation.
Possible presentation formats include:
- Presentation: 20-minute presentation plus 10 additional minutes for questions
- Tutorial:30-minute presentation plus 15 additional minutes for Q&A.
The deadline for submitting Presentation Proposals is 15th November 2022.
Presentations should be 20 minutes long, with 10 minutes of Q&A at the end of each presentation.
The presenter should articulate their presentation slowly allowing room for interpretation.
The maximum time allotted per presentation will not exceed 30 minutes.
The Presenter will be required to use the Presentation Template. Available on the meeting website here
The presenter(s) will be required to upload their final presentation in PDF format, no later than the 18th of November, 2022.
The presenter should test run his/her presentation before the event starts.
Presenters are responsible for producing any handouts if required. There are usually approximately 200 delegates in each session.
Presentations with marketing and/or commercial content will not be considered.
Read more about the Speaker's obligations in the AFRINIC Members Connect Meeting Etiquette here
- Deadline for submitting Presentation – 15 Nov 2022
- Submission of final presentation – 18 Nov 2022
- Deadline for testing with each presenter - 21 Nov 2022
How to submit a Presentation Proposal
- Please submit your Presentation Proposal in PDF here
- Fill in the online form with the requested information.
- In the Speakers section, provide your abstract, your biography, and slides.
- Please name your files as per the following <topic chosen> <title of presentation>
- You are also encouraged to update your profile on Sched for visibility and networking purposes from our delegates here
Should you experience any challenges, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com