- Ensure you book a slot with the event team to test-run your presentation before the conference.
- Have your laptop with headset/ desktop with Webcam and Microphone/headset connected.
- Join your preferred language channel French or English channel and avoid switching between channels.
- Mute your microphones when not talking.
- Show up on time, latest 15 minutes before your allocated time.
Keep your presentation within the time limit.
- Have your slides already open before your time.
- Be properly dressed for the presentation.
- Use the meeting background shared with you by the event team, be aware of your surroundings.
- In addition to the above, the event team will discuss with each presenter for any specific requirement.
- You can read more some more virtual meeting etiquettes at https://blog.gotomeeting.com/7-rules-virtual-meeting-etiquette-every-professional-know/
To effectively participate in the AFRINIC Members' Connect, all participants will need to respect the following:
- Register here to be able to attend the meeting.
- Have your earphones connected especially for the Q&A sessions to allow interpreters/ captioners to hear properly.
- Use your preferred language channel French or English.
- All participants will be muted upon entry.
- Participants will be allowed to share their comments only during the Open mic & Q&A session.
- Participants are encouraged to raise their hands prior to any comments/questions
- The session moderator shall state your name before you are allowed to speak
- Please respect the Code of conduct.